Signed in as:
1. GOVERNMENT RELATIONS - “All politics are local” and OCADA facilitates grassroots connections between dealers and your Elected Officials. We keep a close watch on Sacramento to carefully evaluate the effects of legislative and regulatory actions on your business. OCADA works together with CNCDA, NADA and AIADA to ensure that a dealer perspective is voiced and heard on state and federal legislative issues. OCADA also has a Political Action Committee (OCADA-PAC) and 100% of your contribution goes to help elect pro-dealer candidates, so we have the right people representing us to face the issues challenging our industry.
2. FREE EMPLOYMENT LAW HOTLINE – Your managers can get expert advice from the attorneys at Fisher & Phillips, LLP to address employee challenges BEFORE they become litigation. Simply call the Employment Law Hotline to access an attorney that can assist you or your managers with legal advice on concerns such as hiring, employee leave, wage, commission and piece rate pay.
3. SERVICE TECHNICIAN RECRUITMENT -
4. SEMINARS – OCADA invests significant resources to provide members with world-class educational seminars presented by top rated speakers including Jeff Cowan, Dale Pollak and many others.
5. AUTO OUTLOOK REGISTRATION REPORTS – This monthly publication provides new vehicle registration data in the Orange County market. Quarterly supplements also include analysis of new vehicle statistical information and forecasts. A complete archive of Auto Outlook Reports can be accessed by calling OCADA.
6. FREE LABOR LAW POSTERS – When changes to California’s Employment Laws occur, OCADA provides two complete sets of the updated all-in-one Labor Law posters for every Dealer Member.
7. EVENTS - Throughout the year, OCADA hosts a number of great events for members, which include the Annual Golf Tournament, Annual Meeting and the Orange County International Auto Show.
8. COMPLIANCE INFORMATION - Members receive the latest legal and industry news. Communications and meetings are designed to keep dealers and their staff abreast of new laws, rules and regulations affecting Orange County dealerships.
9. OC AUTO SHOW FREE TICKETS FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS - Show your customers how much you appreciate them by giving them FREE tickets to one of the top Auto Shows in the nation. OCADA provides members with a turn-key program so you can directly email OC Auto Show tickets to thank your customers.
10. CHARITABLE GIVING - OCADA and its Dealer Members support the Orange County community through a variety of philanthropic programs and contributions. In addition to the millions of dollars given by our members, OCADA donates over $100,000 annually to OC’s students to support educational programs and teams and to other charity organizations.
Associate members of OCADA have been recommended by an Orange County dealers and their membership is approved by the Board of Directors. To apply for Associate Membership with OCADA please download the application.
Copyright © 2022 Orange County Automobile Dealers Association - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy