Over $100,000 was awarded to OC Automotive Technology Students by CNCDA and OCADA for the 2016-2017 Academic Year
Scholarship awards are based on the following criteria:
- Recipient must intend to pursue a career as an auto technician at a California franchised new car dealership.
- Recipient must reside in California.
- Recipient must be eligible for employment in California under California and federal law.
- Recipient must be a high school graduate or the holder of a high school general equivalency diploma (GED).
- Recipient must be enrolled in or accepted for enrollment in a post-secondary automotive technician training program.
- Recipient must maintain at minimum part-time status (complete 6 units) each term.
- Preference will be given to applicants employed by members of CNCDA and OCADA.
- Recipient’s academic awards, recognitions and honors will be considered.
- Scholarship recipients must maintain a 2.5 GPA (on a 4.0 scale) for continued eligibility.